Thursday, January 3, 2013

Day 3

Its been a good day. Bowl of cereal for breakfast with a cup of coffee, which I still haven't finished but I will.  Ran errands in the morning and then had a wonderful lunch.  Bowtie pasta with mushrooms and spinach.  I also sprinkled a little feta crumbles on top.  It was light but filling.  I will definitely be making it again.  My mom won't eat it, she can't stand mushrooms or spinach, but my kid loved it (minus the mushrooms).  I'll get me some more mushrooms and spinach this weekend.  It only took 20 minutes to make.  I want to try a turkey meatball recipe next.  Maybe for Sunday dinner.  Going to watch mom run the MS Blues Half-Marathon this weekend, so I have to figure out what to bring for us to cook at the hotel.  I may get the mushrooms and spinach and just cook that since mom is already cooking her plain spaghetti.

Anyway, today I tried out the Zumba Activate video.  45 minutes of constant motion.  I did have to break a couple of times and I still haven't mastered all the steps either.  I look forward to the day that I can follow it without much trouble and I can just flow with the music.  I'm now all clean and showered and now I have to figure out what dinner is.  I think we still have plenty of stuff for chicken tacos.  Hmmm....  decisions decisions.  I also have stuff to make amazing low-cal rubens (sp?).  I'll figure it out later.  


Tomorrow is a break from Zumba.  I'm either going to run or do yoga, or both depending on how much time I have.  Either way, I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment