Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Day 2

Okay, so I started reading a new book last night and stayed up a bit later than I intended.  Needless to say, I was a little groggy this morning.  I'm doing well today.  Banana and coffee for breakfast, a tremendous feat since I never eat breakfast.  Lunch was a chicken wrap with a side salad and I have the crockpot going for chicken tacos for dinner.  I just finished my 55 minutes of Zumba Step-by-Step, and I am definitely feeling the burn.  My wee one doesn't like it very much because she can't keep up with them, so she opted to watch or jump on the little trampoline while I finished up.  The awesome thing is that I can feel it working in all areas of my core, not just the central abs, but the obliques and the back muscles too.  Can't wait to start seeing the results.  One more day of Zumba, then I have a break day.  Depending on what the weather is like, we will either be going for a walk/run or doing some yoga with the Wii.  

I have a month and a half until Mardi Gras and my birthday.  I would love to go to my first ball this year and it would be awesome if I had to go shopping because the dress I have is too big to wear.  :)  I'll let you know what happens.

Off to make a healthy snack for baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment