Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Day 8

Today the kid and I did 2 miles in 37 minutes.  I feel great and this weekend I make my first attempt at doing 6 miles.  Found out last night that I may be going to a Mardi Gras ball, I'll find out later this week if its going to happen.  Ky and I will do another 2 miles tomorrow since its supposed to rain Thursday and Friday.  Tomorrow I will check for more job openings again too.  I'm feeling awesome and happy and I thank God for His blessings.  My job is coming and I know that it is him that has given me this new love for running and fitness.  Tonight, I have some half-marathon training guides to look over.  My bestie and I are going to try and make the Rock 'n Roll Savannah Half-Marathon our first one.  That gives us 10 months to prepare.  I think we can do it.  We'll have to start saving up the money now too so that we can afford the gas and hotel on top of the race fees.  Even with all of this on my mind, I feel everything is the way it is supposed to be and I feel God's grace shining down on me.  It is a truly amazing feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment